Working in a global business in Lanarkshire, this 6 months contract role will be a generalist member of the team. Broad responsibilities will cover employee relations, policies and procedures, recruitment and talent management for an assigned client group. This position is responsible for serving as the business liaison for managing union relationships while assisting with human resource initiatives designed to drive continuous improvement of HR and business performance metrics. Overall, the HR Advisor is responsible for providing day-to-day HR functional support.
- Implement human resource policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local requirements and reporting
- Serve as first point of contact for employee relations to manage grievance procedures
- Administration of the collective bargaining agreement and union contract negotiations (where applicable)
- Coach and advise front-line employees and managers regarding employee relations policies, contractual agreements interpretation and proper operating procedures
- Partner with Talent Acquisitions to manage the workforce plan development and implementation, assisting with compensation and training initiatives
What you need to succeed:
- University degree in HR or Business-related degree
- CIPD Qualified (preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Working knowledge of HRIS tools and payroll systems, employment laws, benefits, HR principles
- Demonstrated experience managing union relationships and employee relations
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
Should this opportunity be of interest to you please send your CV to Yvonne Hughes, email@example.com or call her on 0141 406 1010, to discuss.