Our client pride themselves on a working culture that promotes collaboration and are now looking to strengthen the team further with a new Front-End Developer position in their Glasgow office.
Working as an integral part of the team you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your own skills and creativity whilst contributing to the ongoing success and development as a whole.
The role will involve managing more than one project at a time and you will be responsible for prioritising your workload to reflect the project requirements and business needs. All operations must be delivered with due consideration to their design policies, practices and reputation in the market.
- Ability to create fully responsive websites from static designs.
- Knowledge of developing websites for multiple browser and device compatibility.
- Knowledge of open source CMS: WordPress, Joomla and Magento (others a bonus)
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud software, Invision and Sketch.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, specifically SASS.
- Experience with front-end tooling and package management.
- Understanding of browser rendering and website performance.
- Experience with Git version control.
Impress us with
- Understanding/experience with PHP.
- Passion for new technologies and maximising on industry trends.
They value a great work-life balance, operating flexible working hours and a policy that enables people to get the most out of what they put in. The competitive nature of their business requires flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile but we strive for a healthy and committed working ethos where people ‘muck in to get the job done’ and work together to deliver awesome results time and time again.
Click to apply!