We’re looking for a creative, inventive and energetic engineering professional to join a manufacturing operation in the heart of the central belt in Scotland. If you are excited at the prospect of working on the design and development of some truly innovative new products, then this is for you.
You’ll work within a small but successful engineering team, driving new product design from concept through to sale. You will be given encouragement and autonomy to be proactive in bringing your own ideas to the table using some of the latest material and technology.
What some of the key duties will be:
- Develop gas and electric equipment to UK and EU legislation
- Assume ownership of the development of products to ensure they meet timescales, quality standards and service requirements
- Test and collect data for analysis
- Build relationships and communicate positively with colleagues in various departments including marketing, production and technical services
- Remain updated with relevant UK and EU legislation
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience developing new gas products
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Motivation to learn and embrace new technology
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
In return, you can expect an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package – including a rewarding bonus scheme. You will be offered a platform to really showcase your ability; the company encourages the facilitation of career development and personal growth – if you have the drive and motivation to further your career then they will back you all the way.
If this is of interest, I’d be delighted to receive your updated CV and to arrange a call.