Are you an experienced Procurement professional with a proven track record in delivering value? Does the opportunity to work with a global brand appeal?
A well-known FMCG manufacturing business are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their team based just outside Glasgow on a permanent basis.
You will be tasked with performing several procurement activities such as sourcing of suppliers, data analysis, stakeholder management and contract management. It is imperative therefore that you have a solid background already within procurement, ideally from a FMCG manufacturing environment.
Here is a quick description of what you may be doing:
- Preparing, maintaining, and reviewing purchasing files
- Compare prices, delivery dates and quality of service to ensure value from suppliers
- Calculate total cost of orders and forward to relevant accounts
- Determine inventory requirements, and ordering additional stocks where necessary
What you’ll need to have to be successful:
- Proven Procurement experience within relevant industry
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
In return, you can expect a rewarding salary between £28-36k dependent on your experience in addition to a comprehensive benefits scheme. The role is based around 10 miles from Glasgow city centre and there is free parking on site for employees.