Are you an ambitious Procurement professional looking for a new opportunity with a leading FMCG brand in Glasgow? Are you energetic, organised and keen to make a big impact on your work?
We are recruiting for a Procurement Co-ordinator on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract in Glasgow city centre. Interestingly, this role works within an established marketing team and is crucial to the development of premium brands.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Procurement of Point of Sale items
- Research, source and negotiate with potential new suppliers
- Identify any trends or changes in the marketplace, and analyse the potential for any impact upon the wider business
- Review existing supplier performance
- Stock management
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong influencing skills
- Some experience within Procurement role
- Ability to adapt to changing demands
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills
There's an extremely competitive salary, a rewarding bonus structure and award-winning benefits scheme which includes generous pension contribution, great holiday allowance and a flexible working environment on offer.
Although this role is offered on an initial fixed-term basis, the organisation is proud of their reputation for developing staff and facilitating further growth within the company and therefore there is a strong chance that other relevant opportunities will present themselves on completion.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0141 406 1010