Looking to take your next step in production management? Are you driven, motivated and looking for a hands-on role where you will build and mentor teams through sharing your experience and knowledge?
You’ll be able to communicate with senior leaders and understand how to get the best out of a team. You’ll no doubt have operational excellence and technical experience within an FMCG environment, but you’re in need of working with a business who have heavily invested in state-of-the-art technology and their people.
You’re driven by values, you’re motivated, and are looking for a role where the business are truly passionate about the opportunity to change the industry and maximise it’s potential.
As part of this role, you’ll be:
- Managing the running of an intricate, fast-paced production facility to a high standard.
- Advising on best lean practices to utilize production lines.
- Planning and execute all goods-in, dispatch and running of production lines, to ensure each area runs smoothly, minimising errors and mistakes.
- Leading a team of 15 – promoting a progressive environment for each team member to thrive.
Ideally, you’ll be:
- Competent in manufacturing and production best practices and high-quality standards – including knowledge of BRC and GMP standards.
- Influential toward all levels of management.
- Motivated to manage and deal with change effectively, handling this to minimise errors made.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to lead by example and implement real change. A chance to join a business based in Glasgow where career and personal growth, drive and passion are truly rewarded.
For more information, please attach a copy of your CV below, or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org | 0141 473 4509