Engage Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a global transportation provider, who operate in over 3000 cities worldwide.
With a solid team of over 150 passionate individuals based across global offices in Glasgow, Manchester, London, Boston, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Dubai, they serve over 3000 cities across the world, with a shared drive, passion and common goal of being internationally renowned for customer excellence.
They are looking to add an exceptional Business Development Executive into their Glasgow office, who will develop relationships with existing customers for the sales team to meet with potential new clients.
You will be responsible for contacting key decision makers in a variety of business sectors to promote their services, proactively generate leads to ensure maximum availability through initial outbound calls and set up and confirm appointments with the relevant decision maker.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the client, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Contact key decision makers in a variety of business sectors to promote services.
- Proactively outbound call as directed by the sales manager, to ensure maximum availability.
- Setting up and confirming appointments with the correct decision maker.
- Research, when required, using available resources to find leads.
- Capture all necessary details for potential clients.
- Work closely with the sales team.
- Obtain possible customer leads.
- Follow up on initial contacts.
- Maintain records of telephone interactions, orders and accounts.
- Establish the client meets the criteria set.
- Provide support to other areas of the business when required.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Adhere to sales performance guidelines and KPI's.
- Produce weekly, monthly & quarterly reports.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Early bonding and rapport building with potential and existing clients.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Takes responsibility.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm.
- Proven sales ability.
- Professional telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Target driven and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be a distinct advantage.
If you have the desire to make a difference and the ability to inspire others within an established, multi-disciplined team, please send your CV to:
If you'd like to chat about the role in more detail, please contact Engage directly on 0141 406 5468