National Sales Manager – Digital Automotive Retailer OTE 100k+ Company Car + Excellent Benefits - Flexible UK Location
My client is a rapidly growing and ambitious organisation, which is already making a real difference for consumers and retailers. They are innovative and fast moving and like to have some fun along the way. By being focused on a collaborative and open approach across the company, they ensure that everyone has a voice and everyone is empowered to achieve. As an organisation they constantly drive to ensure that they add the maximum value, believing in high quality delivery, honesty and integrity.
With their continuous growth they are looking to appoint a highly motivated National Sales Manager who is passionate about delivering maximum value to customers and the organisation. The role will be focused on B2B sales across the automotive retail network.
The National Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Achieving customer growth and revenue targets
- Helping to develop and optimise the sales and customer management approach
- Identifying and prioritising prospects, fully managing and developing the sales pipeline for the organisation
- Helping to manage and develop key partnerships
- Growing and managing the sales team as required, ensuring a high-performance team aligned with the companys’ culture and values
- Ensuring complete knowledge of the company products for themselves and the team
- Working closely with technical team members especially during the pre-sales process to ensure successful implementation
- Providing continuous customer feedback on product development to help drive the ongoing product roadmap
- Ensuring high levels of customer value demonstration and success
We are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in the automotive or technology sales arena
- Experience in managing accounts and developing executive relationships
- Someone who is passionate about delivering growth and developing people to achieve goals
- Excellent leadership skills
- High levels of professionalism and charisma
The role is a UK wide role and therefore travel across the UK will be required.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now!!