Are you a talented Maintenance Engineer? Do you have experience of working in a pure hands-on preventative maintenance role? Would you like the opportunity to help transform a growing business into next level?
With experience in continuous improvement activities, you’ll contribute to the EHS and maintenance agenda and working towards the H&S vision and strategy.You'll be joining a leading manufacturer who is keen to appoint an Engineer to play a critical part within a small team in North Lanarkshire, with an ideal start date of August 2021.
As part of this role, you'll:
- Ensure building, plant, and facilities are fit for purpose.
- Take responsibility for planned preventative maintenance procedures
- Oversee introduction of new machinery, plant, and equipment.
- Inventory management of parts and spares
- Carry out planned maintenance tasks
Ideally, you'll have:
- Maintenance engineering experience within a similar environment
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Working knowledge of EHS legislation
The business has grown from a small company in a single unit, to a nationwide supplier and that success is down to its people. This is clearly a business where drive and passion are encouraged, recognised, and rewarded.
For more information, please follow the link to apply. Interviews will commence w/c 19th July 2021.