Our client is a leading manufacturer of a range of specialist products within the medical device sector.
Due to their continued commitment to product integrity and future development, they now have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join their team.
Reporting to the Lean Manager, you will champion the Lean Six Sigma program, tools and mind set within the company. On the job coaching and leading by example will be key elements of the role and the development of the employees/site as a whole. Embedding Continuous improvement throughout all functions making it 'self-igniting and sustaining' will be a key objective.
- 6S Champion, directly leading the roll-out and sustainability of the 6S Program.
- Maintenance of Standard Costs and advisor on Standard Cost impact as a result of improvement projects.
- Leading Green Belt Projects.
- Act as site resource for application of Lean Tools and Six Sigma.
- To explore, identify and implement new opportunities in order to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service.
- Supporting Site in the data driven analysis of issues.
- Maintenance and publishing of Site KPI’s.
- Robust 6S program with all areas maintaining accreditation.
- 2 Green Belts project per annum.
- Lean Six Sigma tools being adopted as “The Way We Do Things”
Qualifications / Experience
- Min HNC within Engineering / Science.
- Green Belt certified.
- Track record of improvements.
- Strong communicator – written, verbal and listening skills.
- Computer literate, competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business who offer genuine career prospects whilst working with an encouraging team.