Our client is a producer of a range of specialist products.
Reporting to the Production Director, you will be the principle person responsible for the delivery of this business-critical project.
- Identify and analyse core business processes and workflows
- Document current processes and workflows
- Identify areas of concern and present these in a constructive manner to the business
- Develop, document and implement clear, concise and more streamlined processes that reflect business requirements.
- Engage with the relevant members of staff during the project and act as facilitator during workshops/feedback sessions.
To succeed in this role:
- you will have previously led on a business wide review of core processes and workflows
- led on all facilitating and communications exercises
- experienced in using the most appropriate process mapping tool.
Your essential skills and knowledge will include:
- First class PC skills - MS Word and Excel
- Ability to identify problem route causes
- Experience in process modelling
- Knowledge of Quality and its role within the process.
- Ability to manage and ensure process and policy requirements specific to projects are adhered.
- Engaging with the ability to pay close attention to detail. You will be comfortable in following process but providing challenge when necessary. Your communication and interpersonal skills will be excellent.