This role delivers all the internal business systems and technology we rely on to run our operations day to day. From core platforms like SFDC to the google suite, across the full array of SaaS offerings we love, as well as the hardware and devices our team use. All will be selected, secure, controlled and optimised according to your team’s work to review and recommend in consultation with the Business Systems Manager, management and executive team. Problem solving around what and how we use systems and technology is the challenge you thrive on. The role is based in Glasgow and reports to the VP Operations, based in Glasgow.
- Selection, maintenance, optimisation of key internal operating technology
- Recommend, identify, test, maintain, remedy
- System administrator for Major systems
- Salesforce CRM,
- Running major internal IT projects in the business
- IT hardware and standard operating environments
- Asset management
- Setting up and training new users
- Retrieval and re-set
- Internal IT help-desk
- All staff on and offboarding IT tasks
- Maintenance of key IT operating systems and procedures
- Document management
- Procedures, policies governing correct use of these systems
- Run IT processes and controls to meet infosec requirements eg.
- User controls
- Incident response,
- Access management
- Data loss prevention
- Monitoring Reporting to exec on business system and technology matters.
Skills, Experience, Mindset
- Self-starter, able to work to deadlines with a positive attitude
- Willing to take take responsibility, make decisions and recommendations
- Prior IT managerial roles, including responsibility for networks, hardware, software.
- Deep technical experience, depth, knowledge and capability
- Natural interest and in technology, ability to independently problem solve
- Experience implementing change programs and influencing senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Confidence and experience interacting with senior stakeholders
To apply, please click the link or call David Mains on 0141 406 5468