Our client is a rapidly growing and ambitious organisation, which is already making a real difference for consumers and retailers and are looking for an experienced front-end developer with some design experience to join a quickly growing team based in Hillington.
As a member of the development team you will gain experience working with the latest technologies, doing front-end development and UI design across their product set. Currently, their product uses Laravel, with vue.js, less to build CSS, and blade template files for HTML. However, they are looking for someone to take ownership of and improve the front-end development stack and UI design for this product, and future projects
Autonomy and support are on hand always to make whatever they do a success. You should be willing to get involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and own parts of the product you work on, not just finish a piece of code to pass it on to the next person.
You'll be working closely with other members of the development team as well as collaborating with other non-technical team members to produce quality code and end-user products, so good planning, organisation and communication skills are a must.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Experience of mobile responsive design
- Experience working on progressive web apps would be helpful, although is not essential
- HTML, CSS (using LESS or SASS would be a plus)
- Understanding of Version Control systems, in particular, Git
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies
- Understanding of modern front-end development practices
- Capability to design from mobile first principles
- An understanding of or experience with TDD
- Implementing automated testing
- Experience building progressive web apps
- Flexible working
- 33 days holiday
To apply, please click the link below