Is working within a culture that promotes collaboration something that is imperative to your values and ethic? Do you not only want to feel, but play an active role in being an integral part of the team?
If you have a desire to grow and develop your own skills and creativity, whilst contributing to the ongoing success and development of the business, this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is now looking to strengthen the team further with a talented Front-End Developer based in their Glasgow office.
With a focus on the arts, culture and education sectors, you’ll be working side by side with sector-leading organisations such as the Southbank Centre, Donmar Warehouse, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Dulwich Picture Gallery, Royal Academy of Dance, Honolulu Museum of Art, to name a few.
They take pride in developing and nurturing our client relationships to deliver outstanding results and ongoing partnerships, and this is something you will play a key part in.
The role will involve managing more than one project at a time and you will be responsible for prioritising your workload to reflect the project requirements and business needs.
- Ability to create fully responsive websites from static designs.
- Knowledge of developing websites for multiple browser and device compatibility.
- Knowledge of open source CMS: WordPress, Joomla and Magento (others a bonus)
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud software, Invision and Sketch.
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, specifically SASS.
- Experience with front-end tooling and package management.
- Understanding of browser rendering and website performance.
- Experience with Git version control.
Impress us with
- Understanding/experience with PHP.
- Passion for new technologies and maximising on industry trends.
There's a great work-life balance here, flexible working hours and a policy that enables people to get the most out of what they put in.
The competitive nature of the business requires flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile, but they strive for a healthy and committed working ethos where people ‘muck in to get the job done’ and work together to deliver awesome results time and time again.
If this sounds like the next step you’ve been looking for in your career, please...
...click to apply!