Our client is a major manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of products.
They are currently going through a steady period of growth. With this, brings a need to improve their maintenance and engineering talent on site to ensure that they are reaching their set goals in customer satisfaction and Continuous Improvement.
A personable, genuine team player, you will enjoy working with people, passing on your knowledge and learning new skills.
- Inspect on a routine basis mechanical/ electrical equipment, wiring, fixtures and other components to ensure they remain functional and are up to code, as well as to identify any hazards or issues.
- Determine the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or components, and create a maintenance or repair plan to solve the problem.
- Repair mechanical/ electrical systems, wiring, circuit breakers, equipment and other components so that they remains at full functioning capacity.
- Review blueprints to understand the placement of wiring or to comprehend the working of the equipment to provide the right service and repairs.
- Provide suggestions on the lifespan of equipment and other components, advising when certain components should be replaced due to potential risks.
- Keep records of all maintenance and repair work conducted, including a record of any supplies ordered and used.
- Ensure all routine maintenance work is handled on a regular schedule to reduce the risk of larger and more complex issues and to reduce costs.
A time served Engineer/ Electrician, you will have experience of working on a range of plant and machinery within manufacturing and be looking for a long term career where values and integrity are important.