We are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager, with a digital agency background, to play an integral role in a growing team!
What kind of person are we looking for?
Your key strengths and experience will be as an end-to-end project manager – you’ll know how to get the job done well, meeting client and project targets along the way. You will be capable, dependable and able to hit the ground running in this role.
Strong communication and people skills are essential, we’re looking for someone who is empathic and savvy at problem-solving. In this role, you will work closely with clients as well as with internal design/UX and development teams.
So, what type of business will you be working with?
With a focus on the arts, culture and education sectors, you’ll be working side by side with sector-leading organisations such as the Southbank Centre, Donmar Warehouse, London Philharmonic Orchestra, Dulwich Picture Gallery, Royal Academy of Dance, Honolulu Museum of Art, to name a few. We take pride in developing and nurturing our client relationships to deliver outstanding results and ongoing partnerships, and this is something you will play a key part in.
With diverse, exciting clients across the UK and in the US, there will be opportunities to travel, especially within the US, to expand your personal and professional experiences and help to build your international reputation.
It is a dynamic, fast-paced role that unites organisational, communication and diplomacy expertise to build relationships and deliver projects on time and on budget.
What about career goals?
There is a real opportunity for growth within the agency. If you are hardworking, able, enthusiastic and proactive you’ll be able to set the course for your development within this role and beyond.
You in? Ok, can you bring these along with you?
- Minimum 2-3 years Project Management experience – running full digital projects/multiple projects in tandem
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience of agile and waterfall project management, or Prince 2 qualified
- Strong commercial awareness of project delivery, profit, loss and margin retention
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, and delegate when pertinent
- Comfortable with both client and internal communication (verbally and written) – particularly in requirement gathering and relay, budget/scope restrictions and translation of technical language.
- A propensity for detail and an eagerness to continuously learn and improve your understanding of the latest technologies and processes in Digital Innovation
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risk in the project lifecycle
- Exemplary time management, often working to time-sensitive deadlines
And what about these?
- Conversant in Google Docs/JIRA/Service desk
- An interest in, or experience of working with, clients/organisations in our key sectors (arts, culture, ticketing, education)
- An appreciation and general knowledge of the importance of user experience (UX) within digital
- Experience with content management systems
- Sales experience, inputting into proposal documents, ITTs and supporting client pitches
Awesome! So, what’s next?
Well, if this sounds like the next step you’ve been looking for in your career please, send us your CV to email@example.com or better yet, apply via the link here.
We look forward to hearing from you and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.