Are you a talented and ambitious supply chain professional? How does the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the drinks industry sound? Perhaps you have some limited planning experience already but want to develop further?
A leading drinks business has an immediate requirement for a Demand Planner to join their team in Glasgow on an initial 12-month basis. At the moment, they are going through a very positive period of change, and this role will help support the supply chain function during this.
Reporting to S&OP Manager, you will forge strong relationships across the business and play a critical role in operational delivery.
As part of the role, you'll:
- Oversee business demand planning process
- Manage limited availability stocks
- Liaise closely with supply planning, marketing, and commercial teams to ensure products are forecasted in an accurate manner
- Analyse cause of inaccurate forecasting and develop plans to reduce risk of reoccurrence
What you’ll need:
- Experience within a fast-paced supply chain role
- Proficient in Excel and MRP system
- Strong administration and problem-solving skills.
In return, you’ll be offered a rewarding salary dependent on experience in addition to an award-winning, comprehensive benefits scheme.
This is an urgent role with an anticipated start date in July 2021 therefore early applications are encouraged!
For more information, please attach a copy of your CV below, or get in touch with email@example.com