The Cloud Engineering Manager is responsible for overseeing the technical and managerial aspects of Cloud Hosting. The role is responsible for supporting the company’s hosting requirements for all levels of customer. This includes multi-tenanted AWS instances for mid-tier customers and single tenanted “Private Cloud” servers for Tier 1 customers.
This role reports to the VP of Engineering and is responsible for planning, directing and designing all cloud hosting delivery; with set goals for availability, scalability and security of the SaaS platform.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for the planning, roll out and day to day operations that support
- Global SaaS Cloud Hosting requirements.
Responsible to review and improve Cloud architecture with “best practices” including the design and implementation of:
- The use of virtualization and bare metal servers
- Secure networks
- Secure data processing and storage
- Failover and recovery models
- Scaling infrastructure to achieve company performance under load objectives
- Implementation of effective "user experience" monitoring and reporting
- Responsible to manage Cloud Hosting resources and budgets, including Cloud Engineering staff.
- Participate in probation reviews and performance appraisals for team members.
- Recruit new staff for the team.
- Monitor Cloud Engineers work loads and plan and optimise resources.
- Track and report on group progress towards the Cloud Engineering objectives.
- Participate in Management Meeting activities and reporting as directed.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-10 years of infrastructure operations, specialising in Cloud Architecture.
- 3+ years leading or managing an IT Operations team.
- Prior experience as a Senior Engineer for medium to large IT projects.
- Experience in managing AWS VPC, networks and services.
- Experience in designing highly secure networks, database and application server
- environments in AWS facilities.
- Experience with file system clustering and replication.
Experience with replicated database environments:
- Preferred experience in NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Software development or scripting experience.
- Strong ability to document completely and accurately at all levels of solution implementation
- Strong understanding of Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and Computer
Operations IT disciplines.
- Results oriented, willing to take responsibility and accept accountability for actions.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- High degree of initiative and sense of urgency.
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous initiatives.
- Strong at explaining technical information to non-technical people.
- Dealing with high-concurrency environments and the primitives used to manage them.
- Experience managing IT Operations teams (4-6 engineers). Ability to identify talent to grow the team.
- Experience with public cloud billing (AWS).
- Assist in preparing cost analysis based on actual and expected usage.
- Act as SME for demand inquiries on our Cloud Platform including Private Cloud implementations.
- Strong business sense and be technical and analytical.
- Experienced at working with large data sets.
- Attention to detail and drive to make improvements.
To apply, please click the link or call David Mains on 0141 406 5468