Our Client works at the forefront of brand protection services and due to continued growth, has an exciting new opportunity in their Glasgow office.
Reporting into the Account Director, your responsibilities will extend to:
- Maintaining accurate records and ability to plan job for team members in the field (e.g. matching available staff with work needing carried out)
- Holding and managing records to accurately report on budgets, finance, margins, reporting on all service levels agreed with the Client, in relation to meeting agreed targets and managing the ongoing service delivery
- Working to deadlines
- Maintaining and inputting critical information to the databases
- Confidently managing and contributing to communication and meetings with senior level clients
- Ability to build good working relationship with clients and co-workers
- Assisting in the recruitment of field staff, managing their induction and training
- Interest/ knowledge of football
- Good general knowledge of geography
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Flexibility and ability to work overtime at short notice
- Good English and diction.
- Supervisory experience (if possible)
Please forward your full CV to Yvonne Hughes, if this role sounds like a position you would thrive in!