Engage Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a highly successful global entrepreneurial business client, on a role that can only be described as 'excitingly unique'.
Who You Are
You’ll be a driven, reliable big thinker who is dynamic, an excellent communicator, terrific project manager and implementer, and someone who loves achieving the business outcomes through working across the organisation with the execution teams. You’ll be a creative thinker and have a real gift for spotting business bottlenecks, opportunities and threats, being the ‘fuel’ for the company by creating and maintaining consistent implementation plans furthering the business strategy.
You join the dots in the business, providing opportunities for the teams to take advantage of their combined knowledge and skills to grow revenue, seek competitive advantage, wow customers, problem solve and reach their strategic goals. You love learning, are thirsty for knowledge and enjoy problem-solving and creating success.
For a passionate, results-orientated go-getter this job is perfect. Our culture is positive and we take 100% responsibility for our work and results and we are compassionate with a real emphasis on caring for everyone in your orbit. The sky is the limit for the right person.
If you want to grow a business, express the best parts of yourself, have a major impact on a company’s growth and future, provide big vision plus detail orientation this is an ideal role. We will grow and develop new skills together and have adventures and experiences that you’ve likely never had before.
Who We Are
We believe that you should do what you love and love what you do and by doing this we can achieve remarkable and meaningful things. We believe our people are our most precious asset.
Our strategy is to grow organically by opening new markets globally and also acquiring businesses that take us into new markets and territories. We currently turnover £60m and in the next 6-7 years believe, with the right people, we can take this to £600m – we see opportunities everywhere.
Our Values Are
Founded by an entrepreneurial family who have a strong social conscience, we have a culture of giving back and actively support a number of charities in the UK and globally. Our philanthropic approach permeates throughout the business and is central to the core values :
Why This Role Matters
This is an opportunity to fuel our growth. We are already a successful entrepreneurial business, we see opportunity everywhere and we need someone who can help us realise this. This role will enable the teams and the business to maximise success, remove barriers, create inter-connectivity, allow everyone to always bring their ‘A’ game and make it fun.
There are 4 keys to success in this role:
- Optimise operational business performance. Working with the finance, sales, marketing, logistics and procurement teams, support and encourage their focus on both the customer experience and sales growth. Looking at analysis, improvements, collaboration and better communication to make great things happen.
- Apply commercial savvy to the running of the business, supporting the COO and CEO. Look for opportunities to deliver the strategy and growth, suggesting and enabling execution plans that move us into new markets, identify new acquisitions globally, and anything else that we need to do to be successful with the right behaviours. Be our intrapreneur!
- Be the project manager on a mission. Get buy-in, work with the teams to develop deliverable plans and then together be relentless in striving to deliver these and embed them within the business
- Be an inspirer, encourage the teams to be passionate about what they do, show up with a positive attitude always, see problems as opportunities, lead by example – self-motivate, self-start, be ambitious on behalf of the team.
Who Your Customers Are and How This Role Delivers Value To Them
Your internal customers are the CEO, COO, FD, Procurement Manager, Sales Manager, Logistics Manager, Marketing Manager and their teams. Your external customers are our clients, suppliers, banks, lawyers, accountants. You’ll provide value to all via being a reliable, trusted, high integrity, caring human being. They’ll know you have their back and bring them safety, belonging, mattering because you lead by example, learn continuously and deliver on your promises.
- Explore and exploit new avenues, opportunities and initiatives to deliver business growth
- Implement and execute the business strategy consistently
- Manage multiple projects
- Create, implement, maintain and manage systems and structures around delivering business objectives
- Build meaningful relationships internally and externally
- Join the dots. Spot the bottlenecks internally that impede success and with the teams, remove them. Spot opportunities to be more successful, maximise them.
- Provide relevant analysis and apply rational thinking to making us better.
- Manage change and transformation.
- Commercial and business experience, you may have owned and operated your own business at one time, or been a business leader or a change facilitator and you will have experience of working broadly across organisations. You will understand how businesses work holistically.
- Great analytical skills, you will be able to quickly assimilate information and numbers using this as a basis for asking questions, informing decisions and providing business insights.
- Be approachable, listen well, work with others respectfully, getting the best from others, inspiring them to be better than they think they can be.
- Be digitally and technically savvy.
- A collaborative problem-solver.
- Commercially savvy - be able to understand the P&L and what it really says about the business, understand the levers that increase revenue and margin.
- Highly accountable behaviour with solid personal responsibility and high levels of personal initiative.
- Deep commitment to personal growth – to being the best you can be and continually improving.
- A completer/finisher with the determination to get things done on time and in the right way.
- Manage multi projects, keeping the wheels turning through to successful completion.
- A superlative communicator.
This role could grow in many directions. One path could evolve into the General Manager/Director. Another path could be into strategy direction, or running an operation or a country for us It all depends on your skillset, what and where you want to develop, where your passion is and of course what the business will need in the future.
We will offer you learning and development opportunities like nothing you’ve seen before.
Apply using the link below or feel free to contact us directly and we would love to speak with you about this unique opportunity!